Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's been a while...



It's been a while since I last asked "What's the Diehl?" readers to express their appreciation for this blog's contents by making financial gifts. (My last appeal was way back on March 7.) Since I'm still trying my best to provide thought-provoking and stimulating content - albeit slightly less frequently than before - and since a household income reduction is looming for us, I'm asking again.

Please click on the "Donate" button on the right and prove that just 'cause some things are free doesn't mean they're not worth supporting. If your contribution is large enough, I'll even post your most flattering photo and write nice things about you for people across the globe to read.


Is this a lot of mouths to feed or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment