Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Birthday, Baby!


I started "What's the Diehl?" one year ago today. As I wrote last Saturday, it's been a positive experience, all things considered, and I'm glad to have built up a nice group of readers and followers. I'm not sure how long I'll be able to press on since people have proven unwilling to donate money for something that's free - go figure - but I've enjoyed sharing opinions, information, music and photos with y'all.

If you click on the "Donate" button on the right and show me some birthday love, I promise to send you a personally-inscribed thank you note via snail mail that you can treasure forever.

But whether you contribute or not, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. "I'm not sure how long I'll be able to press on since people have proven unwilling to donate money for something that's free - go figure"

    seriously?

    ReplyDelete