Friday, December 23, 2011

Last appeal before Christmas...


I hope “What’s the Diehl?” readers enjoy the fruits of my labor – I hope you’re provoked, informed, motivated, amused, entertained and even irked by what I write each and every day. I hope you like the music and photos I share and realize that my posts take time, energy, thought and research. (Few one-person operations post new content on a daily basis.) As much as I enjoy doing this and as thankful I am to have so many readers, I do have bills to pay and mouths to feed. Why not use the “Donate” button on the upper right to let me know that even though the Series of Tubes are free, you think “What’s the Diehl?” is worthy of your financial support? Please. I dare you.

I wish for peace on Earth and happy holidays from my family to yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment