Sunday, November 20, 2011

Sunday poetry


I Am

I am a pair of little boy's boots protecting his feet from
the muddy rain puddles.

I am a rainbow filled with many different colors just
after rain fall.

I am a morning breeze on the first day of school in
September, 8:00 when you get on the bus on the first
day of school.

I am a long day of summer ready to be filled with pool
parties and laughter of children playing in their back
yards.

I am a blank book urgently waiting for an author to
put adventure, action and mystery into me.

I am a football field waiting for the players to rip up
the turf as they speed to the touchdown.

I am a lion roaring in a wild safari on a hot summer
day in Africa.

I am a small Sprite soda, eager to be guzzled by a
yelling and screaming fan in the Michigan State
Football Stadium.

I am Bryant Singh Welch.

~ Bryant Singh Welch, age 10

No comments:

Post a Comment